Inspired by our native Australian flora, our recycled cotton Melaleuca range is easy to care for and looks naturally effortless. A soft-washed recycled cotton, woven with yarn utilising the waste and otherwise unusable offcuts from production. The waste is collected, shredded, spun then reintegrated into the production process as a raw material. This gives the fabric a gorgeous melange of colours up close, resulting in an overall soft natural pinkish hue. The Melaleuca Natural range has subtle myrtle green contrast stitching.
Is Recycled Cotton for me? Yes, if you like a super soft fabric that feels light and looks casually comfortable. Recycled cotton is easy to care for and is perfect for hot or cool sleepers. Click here to compare and learn about our fabrics.
Designed in Australia + ethically made in Portugal.
- Recycled cotton utilising production waste
- Bed linen is all labeled with their size and top/bottom label on the fitted sheet
- Quilt/doona covers & pillowcases have a 1cm sham detail with contrast stitching around the outer edges
- Easy care
* Each item is sold separately
Quilt Cover: 1x quilt cover
Fitted Sheet: 1x fitted/bottom sheet
Flat Sheet: 1x flat/top sheet
Pillowcase Sets: 2x standard, king-size or Euro pillowcases
Queen: Fitted 153 x 203 x 50cm | Flat 259 x 279cm | Quilt Cover: 210 x 210cm
King: Fitted 183 x 203 x 50cm | Flat 289 x 279cm | Quilt Cover: 245 x 210cm
Super-King: Quilt Cover: 270 x 240cm
Pillowcases set/2: Standard 50 x 75cm | King 50 x 90cm | Euro 65 x 65cm
Fabric + Care
- Recycled cotton
- Cold or warm gentle wash on 30 degrees | Line dry in shade | Do not bleach | Warm to hot iron